24/10/2007

The more I hate people...

... the more they try to speak to me.

I have a strategy that involves having (actually, it was a blessed gift from my boyfriend) an MP3 player in order to isolate myself from the world only because unknown human beings annoy me enough to make me wish them to be extinct.
But it doesn't work... Why on Earth one tries to talk to a person with headphones on?
I try to ignore them, although it's hard to pretend your not feeling someone pinching your arm to comment about the rain.

Anyway, I'm in a get-away-from-me-because-I-don't-like-to-talk-to-people-I-don't-know phase (ok, I've been there since my teenage years, it's just got worse) in which I just want to be alone, quiet, unaware of things and people around me and whose symptoms are my headphones and my few-friends face.
Can't it be respected, specially in a rainy grumpy day, after waking up at 6?

Soundtrack:: psycho killer, Talking Heads

3 comentários:

Jak disse...

You're undoubtedly Danilo's girlfriend, aren't you? ^^

Anônimo disse...

Hi dear,

No, you haven't. It's a pity you're not coming, especially because that means I'm not seeing you for three weeks!

As for London, I'm going to have a look around and I'll let you know.

xxx
Higor.

R! disse...

hey, sweetie Iluxa!
could you create the same blog in Portuguese? you know... it's a kind of hard to read in English...
"quíces"
Roger, the Crazy of the Chainsaw
(http://loucodamotosserra.blogspot.com)