10/02/2009

Here I go again on my own

Ok, I couldn't post after more than 6 months without a bit of drama. A simple "I'm back" title would be boring and inexpressive: I really needed a tacky sentence form a tacky song that would be stuck in your head at least for the rest of the day.

Well, the point is I'm back. I'm back studying for teaching, I'm back teaching, I'm back to college for post graduation. The only thing that's not back is the idealization of a life inside an office from 9 to 6. I had the experience, I was even enjoying it, but it's just not enough for me.

Not being able to set my schedule, being forced to stay indoors even if I've produced enough for the day, having only one financial source...that's just not for me. I just don't fit, I think. I'm too lazy for that.

Anyway, I was kind of my option to come back. If I hadn't been fired, I would have been working though inertia. That shook me over. Let's just see if I've made the right choice this time. No drama, no regrets.

Um comentário:

D. Vespa disse...

"There and Back Again" :)