13/12/2007

Here is London, giddy of London... Is it home of the drunks or what?*

Going to London has been a dream from my gothic teenage years on (not that far away, once Morrissey is still an idol for me) and it's about to become true.
There are indeed some "ifs" on the way there, but since money is not among these "ifs", it's just a matter of 2 work-free weeks to go.

The nearest month to go is July, when I'll probably have vacation, but OF COURSE I'm already planning and dreaming.

I'm going there to study, but drinking is the main reason I'm so excited. And I've just discovered the number of pubs that there are near the tube...
Have a look: http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/pubs-bars-by-tube.aspx

Isn't it just perfect? God save London!

* Soundtrack: Hairdresser on fire - Morrissey

2 comentários:

Vivi disse...

huahahah
I think London is (always) perfect. Ila, Would you tell me if there is a kind of Malziber in England?
=P

Jak disse...

London! Weeeeee! That's great!!! Are you going alone? Want a travel mate? =)